Stephanie Skolmoski has created a musical lesson plan about the composer Bedrich Smetana and his famous composition - The Mouldau (Vltava). Lesson includes digital links to YouTube videos and free audio files. There are also several writing activities, geography activities, language arts activities, history activities, dance activities and/or art activities to go along. These activities are leveled for older and younger grades.
This is the perfect lesson and activity for elementary school children and teachers. The the entire piece is about 11 minutes long and the lesson could take about 30 minutes. Depending on the activity or activities you choose they could take 15+ minutes to complete.
• Lesson plan about The Moldau (Vltava) by Bedrich Smetana (ncluding pictures)
• Digital links to YouTube videos
• Vocabulary list with definitions
• Printable worksheet about Bedrich Smetana and The Moldau
• Bedrich Smetana In Depth, the history about the composer (including pictures)
• Several language arts, history, geography, writing, art and dance activities
• Lesson takes about 30 minutes
• Activities take 15+ minutes to complete
• Pages: 25
• Grades: K-8