The Monster Haircut Activity.
The PDF includes:
- Monster in Black and White for DIY coloring: Page 4
- Monster Hair in Black and White for DIY coloring: Page 5
- Teaching tips and activity instructions: Page 3
- Monster Full Color template: Page 6
- Monster Hair Full Color template: Page 7
-Materials: You will need to cut out the Monster Hair and adhere with Tape, Glue, or Staples.
-I recommend lamination or printing on card stock paper for years of use!
-Print on construction paper, have the kids color their own, or print the version in full color.
-Great to include with Halloween Monster theme lesson plans.
-For a fun book to accompany the lesson try reading the book - “The Haircut“ by the Oxford Reading Tree.
I hope you enjoy my products. Be sure to leave a rating and follow my store, Creativeteachersabroad. Keep in touch and get more ideas by liking my Pinterest page: Miss Gabby's Class