This monster lesson will excite your students to write! It can be used to teach sequence in reading or to teach how to write an expository piece using sequential order. There are monster feet that can be printed on green paper to create a giant footprint. Use lots of footprints to create a path of destruction. Have the monster invade your classroom and leave a path that your students can follow. They will be able to write about what your monster does in the order that it happened.
This file includes:
1. Large left foot print
2. Large right foot print
3. Foot graphic organizer
4. Writing paper with monster picture and lines for sentences.
5. A picture of a monster
6. A letter that is written from the Monster to the class
7. Small monster feet game to match and put in the correct order
8. Monster Lesson Directions
9. Student sample of Monster paper
10. Writing rubric