I have created resources that may be used while reading the short story, The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell. I have also included a movie guide that coincides the 1932 film version starring Joel McCrea and Fay Wray.
This product includes:
1) "What does it take to survive?" worksheet
2) Cecil the Lion Connection worksheet (you will need to access the following video for this assignment: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/minnesota-dentist-acknowledges-killing-beloved-lion-cecil-32749425)
1) Vocabulary Bank: Create your own sentences
2) Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle
3) Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle Answer Key
*The Most Dangerous Game: Movie Guide
1) Movie Media Minutes
2) Movie Media Minutes Answer Key
3) Venn Diagram and Short Response
4) Extended Response Questions
If you like this resource, please rate and comment. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. Thanks!:)
The Most Dangerous Game Movie Guide and Short Story Activities is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.