This complete and comprehensive unit for Richard Connell's short story, "The Most Dangerous Game," is very educational, yet fun at the same time. We have included virtually everything you would need to teach this great and thrilling short story! Nothing just "skims the surface" - all of the activities, discussion questions, test and more are in-depth and focused on evidence-based logic and justification.
**THIS RESOURCE IS A PART OF A LARGER, SHORT STORY BUNDLE. SAVE OVER 20% BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE BY CLICKING HERE!
All of the activities included in this unit ask students to work closely with the text to extract evidence to support their thoughts and artistic choices. Your students will love this unit for "The Most Dangerous Game"!
THIS COMPLETE UNIT INCLUDES:
- Pre-Reading Activity
- Teacher Notes
- Point of View Eye Art Activity
- I Am Poem Activity
- Map and Quote Activity
- Figurative Language Scavenger Hunt and Justification Activity
- Discussion Questions
- Final Essay Question with Rubric
- 50-Question Final Unit Test
OTHER SHORT STORY RESOURCES FROM EB ACADEMIC CAMPS:
- "The Necklace" Complete Unit
- "The Lottery" Complete Unit
- "Eleven" Complete Unit
- "Gift of the Magi" Complete Unit
- FOUR Short Story Bundle (Includes complete "The Most Dangerous Game" Resource)
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for sales and all things Middle School ELA!
Also, make sure to follow us to be notified when we upload new resources! We always do a special discount when we release a new resource, so it pays to follow us!