These THREE supplemental activities are fun, yet educational and perfect for your study of "The Most Dangerous Game." The short story by Richard Connell is perfect to work on evidence based writing with students! All of these activities ask students to work closely with the text to extract evidence to support their artistic choices. Your students will love these activities for this thrilling short story!
This resource includes:
- Instructions for use for each activity
- Point of View Eye Art Activity
- I Am Poem Activity
- Map & Evidence-Based Quote Activity
- Student samples for each activity
**THIS RESOURCE IS A PART OF A LARGER "THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME" COMPLETE UNIT.**
If you already own that unit, you already have these activities!
OTHER SHORT STORY RESOURCES FROM EB ACADEMIC CAMPS:
- "The Necklace" Complete Unit
- "The Lottery" Complete Unit
- "Eleven" Complete Unit
- "Gift of the Magi" Complete Unit
- FOUR Short Story Bundle (Includes complete "The Most Dangerous Game" Resource)
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for sales and all things Middle School ELA!