PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.4 MB | 11 pages
The Most Magnificent Thing is a book about Growth Mindset written by Ashley Spires. This book follows the story of a young girl and her dog as they try and make the most magnificent thing. Our two lovable characters try to not get upset when there are minor setbacks in their plan. However; the girl and her dog get frustrated when things are not happening as they had planned. Read the story to see how the duo calm down and regroup to finally be successful with their plan!
The packet includes:
• 2 pages of Comprehension Questions about the book
• Identifying Cause and Effect Relationships
• Writing Prompt about the moral or lesson
• Describe Calming Moments to Relax & Recharge
• Describe and Draw your most magnificent thing
• Summarizing Activity using Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then