Also included in
- Grab this September Back-to-School Read-Aloud bundle for a HUGE discount! This month-long digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for$13.50$24.50Save $11.00
- These Back to School read aloud STEM activities will teach students about growth mindset and perseverance with lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge to extend each story. This digital or printable STEM read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiat$9.00$13.50Save $4.50
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$147.00Save $72.00
- Purchase our printable or digital read-aloud for entire year of lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) and save BIG! Our read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet liter$110.00$217.00Save $107.00
- This Growth Mindset Bundle is sure to make your shopping easy! Now you can grab all of our Growth Mindset resources to prepare for the 2021 school year. Teach students all about growth mindset with these fun activities. Growth Mindset Bundle Includes:This I Can't do that Yeti Growth Mindset writing$9.99$15.50Save $5.51
These Most Magnificent Thing read aloud STEM activities will teach students about growth mindset with week-long lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply. Finally, students engage in a hands-on STEM challenge as they explore the Engineering Design process while making their own Most Magnificent Thing for the classroom.
To teach these lessons you will need:
The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires
- The Most Magnificent Thing book read aloud growth mindset lesson plans
- Comprehension questions and answer keys
- Most Magnificent Thing character traits activities
- Most Magnificent Thing differentiated graphic organizers and worksheets
- Writing prompt and writing paper
- Most Magnificent Thing craft pattern with instructions
- Digital graphic organizers and activities pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
- STEM challenge: build a most magnificent thing for the classroom
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type. Some have movable parts.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
This read-aloud is also available for 3rd and 4th grade.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a discount!
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our interacting close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!