The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, themes/topics, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across new words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, and they’re reproducible, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Also, I’ve included both a color version and a black and white version to meet all your printing needs.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
FYI: The 25 "Words to Know" vocabulary words on the bookmarks are the same words included in my THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE Synonym/Antonym Crossword. Students solve the puzzle by providing either a synonym or antonym for each of the 25 words. See list of products below.
Also, the same 25 words are part of my THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE 50-word prereading crossword, which familiarizes students with new words before they read the book! See list of products below.
USE ALL THREE PRODUCTS TO REINFORCE MEANING!
Elementary editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS:
• The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
• Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days
• Because of Winn-Dixie
• Beezus and Ramona
• The Best School Year Ever
• Blood on the River
• Bridge to Terabithia
• Bud, Not Buddy
• Call It Courage
• Catherine Called Birdy
• The Cay
• Charlotte’s Web
• The Clay Marble
• Cryptid Hunters
• A Day No Pigs Would Die
• Dead End in Norvelt
• The Devil’s Arithmetic
• Diary of a Wimpy Kid
• Dicey’s Song
• The Egypt Game
• Esperanza Rising
• Found, Book 1: The Missing
• Freak the Mighty
• From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
• Glory Be
• Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
• In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
• Island of the Blue Dolphins
• Jacob Have I Loved
• James and the Giant Peach
• Julie of the Wolves
• The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
• Lupita Mañana
• The Magician’s Nephew
• Maniac Magee
• The Midwife’s Apprentice
• Missing May
• Moon Over Manifest
• The Mouse and the Motorcycle
• The Night Tourist
• Number the Stars
• Old Yeller
• One Crazy Summer
• The Pinballs
• Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
• Running Out of Time
• Sarah, Plain and Tall
• Shakespeare’s Secret
• Shooting the Moon
• The Sign of the Beaver
• Sing Down the Moon
• A Single Shard
• Stone Fox
• Summer of the Monkeys
• The Tale of Despereaux
• Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
• The Tiger Rising
• The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
• Tuck Everlasting
• The Watsons Go to Birmingham—1963
• When You Reach Me
• When Zachary Beaver Came to Town
• Where the Red Fern Grows
• The Whipping Boy
• A Wrinkle in Time
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll do my best to create one for you. I am always open to creating new titles! And if I do, indeed, create a new edition for that title, you’ll get a free copy just for suggesting it!
Also, please note that if you alert me of a mistake on one of my products, you’ll receive another product for the same title for free.
Here are my unique products over THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
* Bookmarks Plus: THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE—A Handy Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE: 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword—Familiarize students with new words before they read the book!
Helps prepare students for reading the book! Use with the The Mouse and the Motorcycle edition of Bookmarks Plus and the The Mouse and the Motorcycle Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
* THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Fun!
Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
* THE MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE: Chapter Title Cryptograms—Challenges students’ reading-for-detail skills!
Students decode the 13 chapter titles from the story, with each cryptogram puzzle having its own code. Who doesn’t love a code?
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!