I was looking for a way to bring Agatha Christie's work into my classroom, but I didn't have three weeks to cover a whole book. I quickly turned to her plays, and I was so, so satisfied. I worked with three of her classics: "The Witness for the Prosecution", "Ten Little Indians", and "Towards Zero". This was the perfect way to bring a masterful storyteller and her work into the classroom just before we all went on spring break.
If you think this sounds like an experience you would like to emulate, purchase this unit. Included with you will find:
- An Agatha Christie Building Background Research Scavenger Hunt
- In-Class Activities that may be used for any of the plays
- A tic-tac-toe quiz (that may also be used with any of the plays)
- A 75 Clue Physical Scavenger Hunt that is sure to keep your students running around the room for the entire period
- And of course, study guides and vocabulary lists for all of the following plays:
1. "Ten Little Indians"
2. "Appointment with Death"
3. "The Hollow"
4. "The Witness for the Prosecution"
5. "Towards Zero"
6. "The Verdict"
7. "Go Back for Murder"
8. "The Mousetrap"