Also included in
- This bundle includes seven resources that will serve to teach and reinforce multiplication and division in your classroom. It includes:Please see the preview for all that is included.By purchasing these resources in this bundled package, you will save over $10 off of the regular price.This bundle DO$39.99$49.94Save $9.95
- This MEGA Bundle includes all of the self-paced, student-centered Math Stations for Grades 3-4 for BASIC OPERATIONS (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). This bundle does NOT include The Fraction Station.This bundle includes EIGHT math stations that literally have the power to trans$112.00$143.92Save $31.92
- Struggling to figure out how to properly teach multiplication and division, and continue to incorporate them into your classroom throughout the year?The Multiplication and Division Tool Kit will make this much easier for you! This special bundle includes loads of resources for teaching and reinforci$127.95$153.36Save $25.41
NEW: The student pages of this resource are now also included in Google Slides™️ format for distance learning.
Do your students struggle with the basic multiplication facts?
Do you want to implement a strategic, conceptual approach to teaching multiplication, but you don’t know where to start?
Do you wish you had a way to ensure that every student is being appropriately challenged and working to his full potential?
When you choose to use The Multiplication Station in your classroom, you aren't only focusing on quick recall, but also on a real understanding of multiplication. We know that students need to understand what multiplication really means in order to retain the facts. The Multiplication Station can help.
How does it work?
It’s quite simple. Students work through a series of multiplication activities for each level. They complete the activities, self-check using the prepared answer keys, and keep track of their progress using their personal tracker. At the end of each level, the student asks the teacher for a quick, informal oral quiz. If she knows her facts, she moves to the next level. If not, she simply practices a bit more until she feels ready.
The process is entirely student-run. After the first week of the program, you will notice your role switching from teacher to facilitator.
Why do students love this so much? It’s easy! They have power! They have freedom! They are truly in control of their learning. And THAT results in highly motivated students who love to learn.
Add to that an effective order of teaching the facts that makes practical sense, and you will have students who feel smart, successful, and engaged. It’s just that simple.
There are a few big goals that The Multiplication Station will help your students achieve:
- Fact fluency for the multiplication facts to 10x10
- An understanding of what multiplication really means (conceptual understanding)
- The ability to make connections between facts and use what they know to solve new problems
- A sense of empowerment and confidence
This resource includes everything that you need to make this program a huge success in your classroom, including:
- strategic, progressive, multiplication activities for each set of facts
- answer keys
- an accompanying video to help you prepare and understand your Multiplication Station
- clear set-up instructions
- parent resources and home practice charts
- classroom posters
- student and teacher assessment trackers
- Multiplication Passports
- Plus a digital version of all student activity sheets in Google Slides™️ format for teachers using digital learning.
Teacher support is very important to me and I do everything possible to guide you through the process of creating your own Multiplication Station. Within the document you will find checklists, set-up guides, as well as a support video to guide you through the set-up process.
What are others saying about The Multiplication Station?
“This was the best thing I have bought off of TpT yet! The kids loved it and it was much better to use than the actual multiplication curriculum. Thank you so much for spending the time on this.” -Allison K.
“I can’t say how much I love this! Every day the kiddos can’t wait for multiplication station! I use it as independent work for the last 15 mins of each class and it has been great for a review and extra practice for basic facts!” –Nyssa D.
“What an incredible resource! Very comprehensive, practical and easy to implement!” –Esther S.
"Wow! The set up time is totally worth the impact this program is having in my classroom! My kids are loving it and so am I – it is wonderful to witness student success at all levels and the drive to get to the next level.” -Jill A.
“This product is fantastic. I love that I can pull bits and pieces to fit with the curriculum that my school already uses. I can also see how it would be a beneficial program to use as a stand-along multiplication program. The video that is provided supported the resource and helped explain all of the components. Thank you for this amazing product!” –Funky in Fourth
“This is the best multiplication resource I have seen in a long time. My 3rd graders are really learning and gaining in multiplication. The best strength of this program is it convinces the students that multiplication is easy.” -Rees N.
“This is amazing! So many of the kids had their “light bulb” moment with multiplication from this packet. It helped a lot of the students truly understand multiplying and the progression was great. One of the best purchases I’ve made off TpT.” -Mattie H.
Please see the PREVIEW file for a full preview and all of the information you need.