This printable peg doll set has the characters you need to act out the Nativity of Jesus. It includes the bodies for your peg dolls and directions. You will just need to paint their heads and faces.
For lots of information on peg dolls, please refer to the peg dolls resource page.
Patterns in the Nativity Peg Doll Set include the following people:
- 3 Wise Men
- 2 Angels
- 2 Shepherds
- Inn Keeper
Important Note about Baby Jesus for Your Set:
A pattern for Baby Jesus is not included. You just have to paint him yourself, but he’s pretty easy, so it’s okay. Trust me.
Just get a smaller peg doll or a "peanut" shaped peg doll and do some simple painting. There are some easy to follow pictures in the packet for painting your Baby Jesus.
What’s Included In The Printable Peg Dolls Download: The Nativity Set:
- 10 peg doll patterns (again - Baby Jesus is not included)
- Labels for the bottom of the peg dolls.
- Step by step directions for each head you need to paint.
- Tips about how to paint, exactly what materials to use, and exactly how to be successful with decoupaging.
- Two pages with patterns to follow if you want to cut animals out of wood with a link to information about doing that (camel, donkey, horse)
Want to read more about this set? Here is the original post on the blog about the Nativity Peg Doll Set.