ELA Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story is a 101 slide PowerPoint presentation with 11 accompanying worksheets.
The Nativity Story is an excellent teaching resource which can be used to help children enhance and develop reading skills. The resource uses the story of the nativity to teach a number of the key reading and comprehension skills.
English Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story includes a wide range of activities including:
- Exploring the narrative – examining the beginning, middle and end of the story and discussing event
- Talking about the key characters in the story
- Discussion questions to consolidate understanding
- Sequencing and storyboarding the nativity story
- Select a character then draw and label them with information from the story
- Comprehension assessment task
- 101 slide PowerPoint
- 11 worksheets