ELA Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story is a 101 slide PowerPoint presentation with 11 accompanying worksheets.
The Nativity Story is an excellent teaching resource which can be used to help children enhance and develop reading and writing skills. The resource uses the story of the nativity to teach a number of key comprehension and composition skills.
This English teaching resource is a cute and engaging 101 PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- Exploring the narrative – examining the beginning, middle and end of the story and discussing event
- Talking about the key characters in the story
- Discussion questions to consolidate understanding
- Sequencing and storyboarding the nativity story
- Select a character then draw and label them with information from the story
- Comprehension assessment task
- 11 worksheets
'The Nativity Story' is fully editable allowing teachers to adapt the resource if necessary to suit each class they teach.