Just read Guy de Maupassant's short story, "The Necklace"?
Have your students write a final argument essay with this resource. It includes everything you need to take your students through the writing process.
This argument essay for The Necklace comes with:
- a common core aligned argumentative essay prompt
- two different grading rubrics (a 100 point rubric and a rubric that allows you to write in your own points values)
- a peer editing form
- a five paragraph essay outline
- two graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts
- a thesis generator handout.
This materials in this download are differentiated to help EL students, students with special needs, and struggling writers succeed in mastering an argumentative essay.
More Resources That Might Interest You:
The Necklace Vocabulary Packet
The Necklace Close Reading Assignment