The Nervous System
Have students learn about the nervous system as they participate in hands on activities that help to reinforce concepts about the brain, neurons, and spinal cord!
This resource includes 9 experiment instruction/recording sheets, 3 worksheets, a set of right brain/left brain charade cards, and 4 cut and sort/label activities.
The Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Our Nervous System (Two Main Parts)
- Brain Model (The 3 Parts of Our Brain)
- Exploring Neurons (Anatomy of a Nerve Cell)
- Build a Neuron Model (Anatomy of a Nerve Cell)
- Making Connections (Busy Neurons)
- Making Connections Web (Busy Neurons)
- Transporting Messages (How Fast Does Your Nervous System Respond?)
- Edible Neuron Model (Anatomy of a Nerve Cell)
- Act It Out (The Role of Neurons in the Nervous System)
- Our Endocrine System (Important Components)
The Nervous System, Continued
- Left Brain, Right Brain (Our Amazing Cerebrum)
- Left Brain, Right Brain Charades
- Enhanced Brain Model (The 4 Lobes of Our Brain)
- Lobes of Our Cerebrum (Structure and Functions of Our Brain)
- Dividing Up the Tasks (Each Lobe Has Different Responsibilities)
- The Ruler Drop (How Myelinated Are Your Nerves?)
- Spinal Cord Model (A Vital Part of Our Nervous System)
**Please note that this product is just two packets from a much larger bundle that is available called Hands On Human Anatomy Experiment Packets!