This pack is great for helping new students learn and adjust to a new school. This product includes the following materials:
1.Tell us about yourself: This is a great icebreaker\intro activity worksheet for students, this can be done individually or in a group!
2. New Student Dice Game: This game comes with cut-and-fold dice, and a prompt that corresponds to each number. For example, if a student lands on number 3, they must complete the statement or answer the question that corresponds to question 3. Works great for small groups, and individuals too
3. How are you feeling? This item is great to use at a check-in on how students are feeling about their new school. They can stick a post-it where they are on the scale.
4. Memories of my old school: This worksheet has 4 spaces for students to draw or write 4 memories from their school. They can keep these together on a worksheet, or paste them onto construction paper.
5. I can make new memories: This worksheet is for students to draw or write memories at their new school. As new events happen at their new school, they can fill in this worksheet throughout the year. This can be kept together as a worksheet, or cut and paste onto construction paper.
6. Getting to know your new school: This gives students an opportunity to ask questions that they have about their new school, and to get them answered. They can write the answers in the “what I’ve learned” column.
7. My Thoughts Cards: Students can write on these cards about their thoughts of starting at a new school. These cards can be cut out and used in a variety of ways: for group discussion, and individual counseling sessions. You can also use the cards and tape them onto the feelings scale.
8. Who can help me? Puzzle: For this activity, students will write a name of someone in each puzzle that can help them in their new school. This activity can be done as a worksheet or the puzzle pieces can be cut and put together.
Enjoy this product :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling