Your students will love this modified version of the old classic "Twas the Night Before Christmas." Adapted books
are a great way to engage beginning readers, young English Language Learners, and students with autism and other special needs.
Adapted books can be used as a shared reading activity, literacy centers, independent work, and guided reading groups.
The text has been modified with familiar vocabulary to promote access for early readers. Each page has two sentences and includes the rhyming pattern so loved from the original Christmas story.
Please see the PREVIEW to ensure this adapted version of the story will meet student's literacy needs.
Students read the sentence on each page and select the rhyming
picture from the picture bank to complete the sentence frame.
Check out these other Christmas interactive books
• ADAPTED BOOK-Helping Santa (PreK-2/SPED/ELL)
• ADAPTED BOOK-Santa Goes Shopping? (PreK-2/SPED/ELL)
• ADAPTED BOOK-Santa Vacation (PreK-2/SPED)
• ADAPTED BOOK-What is Santa Doing? (PreK-2/SPED)
• Build a Santa-INTERACTIVE ADAPTED BOOK
• SANTA ADAPTED BOOK BUNDLE-4 DECEMBER HOLIDAY BOOKS (PreK-2/SPED/ELL)