This worksheet is a fun game about directions for Kindergarten and early elementary students.
The teacher gives instructions and the students find the letters on the board and write them with the corresponding number.
The short sentence on the board reads "English is fun"
The instructions can be as follows:
1. Find the strawberry and go south (E)
2. Find the candy and go west (n)
3. Find the balloon and go west (g)
4. Find the parrot (or bird) and go south (l)
5. Find the donut and go north (i)
6. Find the alarm clock and go south (s)
7. Find the present and go north (h)
8. Find the ice cream and go south (i)
9. Find the grapes and go north (s)
10. Find the fried chicken and go east (f)
11. Find the banana and go north (u)
12. Find the strawberry and go north (n)
Additionally, the students can play in pairs and give their partner instructions on their own word or phrase.