How would you like your students to stop reversing their numbers?
The Number Reversals Workbook gives you the tools you need to address the underlying working memory problem that can cause number reversals. The Number Reversal Workbook uses research-based visual prompts that build memory for number formation. This helps to get rid of number reversals quickly and easily. Finally, students can concentrate on vital math concepts rather than handwriting hang-ups.
6 Reasons Why The Number Reversals Workbook is Effective:
1) The intervention targets a root cause of number reversals. Use explicit teaching to build the memory to form numbers correctly. Bonus! You teach handwriting exactly the way the experts recommend.
2) It’s sequenced developmentally. Your students learn numbers one by one to boost mastery and confidence. This model of distributed practice has been shown to be a powerful learning tool.
3) Built-in practice exercises also reinforce number sense and basic math fact mastery.
4) You get built-in progress monitoring, so you can see the results.
5) With these techniques, you can reach even your toughest students. Watch students with learning differences like dyslexia and dysgraphia finally figure it out.
6) You can boost your students’ confidence. Research on reversals shows that children are distressed by reversals. Free your students from this trouble. No more embarrassing reversals. They can show off their math assignments.
Learn more about the Number Reversals Workbook or pick up your copy on my website: