Also included in
- * * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *Wow! It's *FINALLY* here! Below I will detail out all of the information about by NEW VIP Bundle! EVERYTHING in this bundle is new, new, NEW! Are you ready to take the leap and become a VIP Bundle owner?! 1. Alphabet Centers Through the Year$180.00$336.00Save $156.00
* * This packet is part of the VIP Bundle! * *
**THIS PACKET RECEIVED A FREE UPDATE AND SOME MATERIAL IS NOW GOOGLE READY! >>> VIEW A PREVIEW VIDEO OF THE GOOGLE VERSION HERE <<<
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
What is The Numbers Curriculum?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my Numbers Curriculum! The Numbers Curriculum is designed with preschool and kindergarten teachers in mind. The Numbers Curriculum offers 2 lessons per number for a total of 40 scripted lessons. However, the material can easily be expanded over a longer academic period. The idea of The Numbers Curriculum is you can completely transform your math block teaching with FUN and engaging, yet still rigorous, lessons. The Numbers Curriculum is completely comprehensive, so the only thing you’ll need to add in is a few hands-on items/manipulatives! Here is a quick breakdown of what you get:
What is included in The Numbers Curriculum?
- Detailed lesson plans (2 lessons per number - 40 total)
- Songs/poems for each letter (1 per number)
- Number teacher mentor texts (1 per number)
- Number chant posters (1 per number)
- Strokes mini booklets (1 per number)
- Aligned center mats (1 per number)
- Interactive notebook activities (2 per number)
- Numbers centers (10 included)
- Numbers Hands-On Tasks (10 included)
- Handwriting Tasks (10 included)
- Handwriting helpers
- Number poster
- Numbers assessment
What centers are included in The Numbers Curriculum?
Center #1: Discrimination Cards
Center #2: Linking Cards
Center #3: Cover-It Boards
Center #4: Read, Build, Write Mats
Center #5: Puzzlin' Mats
Center #6: Number Order
Center #7: Tracing Cards
Center #8: Match-Ups
Center #9: Sort Mats
Center #10: Roll and Cover
What hands-on tasks/tubs are included in The Numbers Curriculum?
Hands-On Task #1: Building Cube Numbers
Hands-On Task #2: Building Block Numbers
Hands-On Task #3: Linking Chain Numbers
Hands-On Task #4: Fine Motor Cards
Hands-On Task #5: Dabber Mats
Hands-On Task #6: Pattern Block Numbers
Hands-On Task #7: Building Dough Numbers
Hands-On Task #8: Mini Block Number Cards
Hands-On Task #9: Highway Number Cards
Hands-On Task #17: Geoboard Number Cards
What makes the numbers curriculum unique?
The Numbers Curriculum is teacher-created, kid-tested, and most importantly kid-approved! The Numbers Curriculum takes away that monotonous way of teaching numbers which students sit and listen to the teacher TEACH. Instead, the Numbers Curriculum encourages guidance from the teacher while the students EXPLORE and LEARN numbers through hands-on and engaging activities that utilize all modes of learning.
The Numbers Curriculum is made up of 40 instructional days but can be adjusted to fit your classroom needs. The curriculum includes lessons, songs, centers, exploration tubs, and an assessment piece as a way to ensure student growth.
These are just a few highlights you’ll see using the Numbers Curriculum:
** Kids...TALKING about numbers
** Manipulatives and hands-on material
** Fun and engaging learning experiences
** Multisensory learning approach
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook