- Looking for a great bundle of resources to teach the Nutcracker in music class? Here it is! This bundle includes a digital storybook for presenting the story to your classes, bulletin boards that teach form, coloring pages (great for music sub plans), and more! See below for what the entire pack$30.75$24.50Save $6.25
Need a way to give a quick overview of the Nutcracker story to go with your Nutcracker lessons this season? Look no further! This is the perfect resource to go with your Nutcracker Lesson Plans.
This is a PowerPoint presentation that can be read to students like a book. Have students read aloud or present the story to them!
Like many of you I am doing tons of Nutcracker activities this season, but we don't have time to watch the whole show! I needed a way to have students understand how the various excerpts we studied in class fit into the overall story line so I created this story book to provide them an overview. My kids LOVED it and I know yours will too!
Please take a look at the preview to see how it is laid out and feel free to ask questions! Editions with the main character named Clara and Marie are both included! In addition you will get the PDF and Powerpoint versions
Want your kids to color their own Nutcracker Storybook?
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library! Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don't Break the Pitches! - Alto Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don't Break the Dynamics! - Dynamics Symbol Reading Game
- Music Center: Don't Break the Recorder! - Recorder Fingerings Music Game
Check out some of my bestsellers
- Maypole Mania!
- Patriotic Sing Along
- Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
- Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
- Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
- Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
- Recorder BAG Bonanza!
- Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Follow me! - Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!