Also included in
- Teach Homer's epic poem "The Odyssey" with these fun activities: character analysis, research, vocabulary, writing and more!This bundle includes activities and assignments to introduce your students to the epic, engage them while reading, and assess their knowledge once you finish reading.This BUNDL$16.10$23.00Save $6.90
Save more than 20% when you purchase this as a BUNDLE:
This Group Research Project for Homer's epic poem "The Odyssey" is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to the epic and Greek mythology before students read the poem. This project can also serve as an extension activity during or after students finish the story.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Other Resources for The Odyssey That Might Interest You:
Keywords: Homer - Odyssey Paper - Odyssey Research Topics - Common Core Standards for the Odyssey - Group Research Project - Helen of Troy - the Trojan War