• Over 80 text based comprehension questions
Questions are complex and require students to read! This is perfect for whole group, fast finishers or small groups. Suggested answer key included.
• Matching Character Quiz - Answers included
• Matching Vocabulary Quiz - Answers included
• Comprehension Quiz - Answers included
• Lesson Plan Ideas for Before, During and After Reading - Including video links
Key Ideas and Details:
Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text.
Analyze how and why individuals, events, or ideas develop and interact over the course of a text.
Craft and Structure:
Interpret words and phrases as they are used in a text, including determining technical, connotative, and figurative meanings, and analyze how specific word choices shape meaning or tone.