The Opposite Hop – Opposites, Antonyms, Songbook Mp3 Digital Download
This 86-page The Opposite Hop – Opposites resource is packed with activities to help students comprehend opposites.
This product is based on the original children's song, “The Opposite Hop” song, written by Gloria Rojas and Lannie Battistini. This file contains the English version of the song. This delightful rhythm will have the kids singing, dancing, and signing opposites in no time.
The Opposite Hop
• Page 4-24: The Opposite Hop song with Shutterstock images
• Page 25: Antonyms anchor chart
• Pages 26-51: Opposites Headbanz Game
• Pages 52-65: I have…Who has…? Game: 48 I have…Who has…? game cards are provided to build comprehension of opposites.
• Pages 57-75: Opposites Chip ‘n Chat Game: 5 game boards and 48 opposites prompt cards are provided to build comprehension of opposites with this fun and engaging magnetic chip game designed to teach opposites.
You can preview the song on iTunes