FREQUENTLY UPDATED WITH NEW FILES!
Classroom management and organzational tools to ensure that you are ready for a successful school year!
First, get organized! Keep your school year tasks in order by using any of these 15 beautifully designed organizational documents. Print and copy as many as you need, hole punch and stick in a binder. Cute designs in vibrant colors.
Then, start the school year off right by using the 8 included Beginning of the Year Activities for your lessons.
Integrating Common Core state standards and ready to tackle Close Reading? Use the How to Teach Close Reading powerpoint to remind you how to structure lessons, or to coach the other teachers in your department.
* Basic Monthly Calendar
* Period or Subject Planning Calendar
* Unit planning calendar- room for six units
* Common Core Unit Planning Mapping and Pacing guide (similar to Understanding by Design or Backwards Mapping, but simplified)
* Student Attendance Log for 38 students
* Absent record sheet- perfect for keeping track of who has work to make up from an absence
* Absence Sheet for students (handout)- list student work and then give to students when they return from an absence
* Assignment Data Tracker for assignments- keep track of averages, high score, low score, percentiles, etc. You decide!
* Violation record- great for tracking student discipline
* Student Checklist- keep track of assignments, permission slips, IEP data, ELL data, test scores, and other student data-- you decide!
* Sheet of 5 Bathroom and 5 Homework passes
* Communication record log- track parent communication throughout the school year
* PLC meeting minutes sheet-- if you have to take minutes, you might as well make them look cute!
* Data Teams Record Sheet-- perfect for tracking data for your Data Teams meetings
* IEP and 504 tracking sheet
* Beginning of the Year Activities - 8 different activities including Bio Poem, Student Bingo, and Getting to Know Your Group
* How to Teach Close Reading- teacher friendly powerpoint with samples; great for PLC time!
Created by The House of Roush
Fonts courtesy of The 3am Teacher
Various graphics courtesy of The 3am Teacher, Creative Clips, The Hazel Owl, and Wizard of Boz