This was a review game I used at the end of my Outsiders unit.
There are 19 rounds, and they cover the following topics:
1) Naming the Greasers
2) Different settings in the story
3) Naming the Socs
4) Naming the different gangs mentioned in the novel
5) Identifying main conflicts and conflict types (e.g. character vs. character and character vs. society etc.)
6) Identifying minor characters that have an important role in the novel
7) Round characters
8) Slang words in the novel (e.g. tuff, heater etc.)
9) Nothing Gold Can Stay – poetic devices
11) Pop and literary allusions
12) Indicators the story too place in the 1960s
13) Dynamic characters
15) Events in the falling action and resolution
16) Flat characters
17) Difference between a gang and a clique
18) Events in the rising action
19) Static characters
In addition, you get this high quality ppt template with incredible animation, sound effects and even the Family Feud opening song. It looks like the real game show!
This template can be used to create your own review games on other novels you may be teaching in the future.