This mini-unit is designed to make teaching young students about life in the past easy and painless!
Included in the mini-unit:
1. Attractive cover page
2. Five shared reading passages and comprehension questions about clothing, schools, homes, technology and transportation in the past
3. Review page with picture/word matching activity and writing prompt
4. Homework page - interview an older relative about the past
1. Cover page
2. Six pages comparing life in the past to now
3. Three pages of writing prompts - would you rather live in the past?
1. Two options for sort headings - "now" or "present"
2. Twenty-eight pictures to sort under headings
3. Two full versions included - colour and black and white
Thank you for your interest! Don't forget to follow my store
for exclusive flash freebies.
★Dolch Pre Primer Sight Word BINGO
★Dolch Primer Sight Word BINGO
★Dolch Grade One Sight Word BINGO
★L Blend Mini-Books
★R Blend Mini-Books
★Beginning Digraph Mini-Books
★Spelling for ANY List