This is a fun unit to explore our past and history. The focus is on items used in our daily life and how they have changed.
Students will be transformed into time travellers ready to explore the past. The set includes, a Time Traveller's Oath, Name badges and a Time machine throttle to travel back in time.
This unit is focused on the Australian Curriculum - Past in the Present topic The impact of changing technology on people's lives (ACHHK046) and the NSW outcomes
• describes the effects of changing technology on people's lives over time HT1 3
• demonstrates skills of historical inquiry and communication HT1 4
1. Time travellers information, Time Traveller’s Oath and badges
2. Time machine throttle
3. Past, Present and Future posters
4. 36 Past and present picture cards perfect for sorting into Then and Now. Including: Technology, Household, communication and Transportation picturesPast and present picture sort
5. Comparing an item from the past.
6. My Past in the present book
7. Past and present sort worksheet
8. Changing technology Venn diagram & mind maps
9. How has technology changed our daily life? WS
10. Changes around the house
11. Communications Then and Now
12. How has Transportation changed?
Please note that this unit is very similar to my Then and Now - Time traveller unit with a US Social studies focus. Do not purchase both.
Thank you for checking out my product. I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other History products.
Past and Present Family Life
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like or suits your students. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales. Very important.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺