Peacocks are arguably the most magnificent birds on the face of the planet! These large, colorful pheasants are known for their mesmerizing iridescent tails. They fascinate young and old alike. Their aforementioned beautiful tail feathers, called a train, reflect amazing wavelengths of light.
This presentation is appropriate and appealing for all elementary and middle school grades. It was designed as a lead in to Peacock inspired projects! This "ready to go" Power Point presentation isn't at all complicated. Simple for you means simple or them!
This is everything you need to present a fun, effective and memorable program for your elementary students!
This package includes:
• An 18 page engaging Power Point presentation.
• Each page is comprised of fun and attractive transitions and animations that
make this product a very powerful tool when teaching visual students.
• The “secret” to their feathers
• Fun Facts
• "Quicky" Questions
2 super fun web links!
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Total Pages 18