Winter is fun, especially when doing mountain sports!
This project offers a real challenge for your students.
They will construct a high ski hill using cardboard that you provide for them.
This work offers a lot of freedom of expression. They also need to find clever solutions while creating their hills..
Can easily be done in class or as a workshop.
A simple and fun way to make a 3D project.
Also a great occasion to work on making characters.
- 3D assembly
- Thick and thin lines
- Curved and broken lines
- 3D shapes
…(8 x 8 inches) base
…(11 x 17 inches) strips
…(3X 8 inches) character
- Black permanent marker
- Washable markers
This document contains:
- Complete instructions to create this project with explanatory photos.
- Evaluation rubric
- Characters already created (for the younger students)
- Skis, ski poles and skates already created (for the younger students)
Takes 3 to 4 periods.
Thank you for visiting my boutique !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.