This vocabulary resource pack for The Pearl by John Steinbeck contains word lists, Interactive Notebook foldables, a Context Clues lesson, and vocabulary quizzes to help your students engage with and learn new words. You get your choice of word lists (have students find definitions, or definitions and the quote) and your choice of foldables (flaps or flash cards). For use with or without Interactive Notebooks.
What You Get:
1. Context Clues Lesson and PPT
2. Three vocabulary lists: You choose whether students find the definition (quote given) or the definition and quote.
3. Teacher's Lists
4. Three quizzes and answer keys with matching (definitions, antonyms, and/or synonyms) fill-in-the-blank, and student production (sentences with context clues)
5. ISN foldable #1: Vocabulary flaps - students can write quote, definition, synonyms, antonyms, and new sentence
6. ISN foldable #2: Vocabulary flashcards with pockets - students can write definition, synonyms, and antonyms
7. Set-up and advice for Interactive Notebook spreads AND speeding up the process
This resource is also part of The Pearl Unit Bundle
, which is 20% off the price of individual components. Check out more resources for The Pearl here!
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA