The perfect lesson plan—and your best observation lesson ever—will be easier with this Teacher Evaluation Guide. The Perfect Lesson Plan includes checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, scripts, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for expert Danielson teacher evaluations in K – 5.
Compiled by a long-term teacher, The Perfect Lesson will help you navigate through a modern-day lesson—from planning to presentation. You'll master every detail, from planning the learning target, to small group work, differentiation, share strategies, and behavior management; and you'll learn how to bring it alive in your classroom.
Whether you’re a new teacher eager to put it all together or a seasoned pro looking to keep up with changing times, The Perfect Lesson Plan will guide you through your Danielson Teacher Evaluation, step-by-step.
• A One-Page Cheat-Sheet Lesson Plan to help you get started
• How to write a lesson
• How to present a lesson most effectively
• A detailed look at the parts of a lesson
• How to prepare your students for an observation
• Pre-observation meeting with your supervisor
• Post-observation interview questions and how to best answer them
• Danielson demystified: the gold standard checklist for teacher evaluation
• Evidence of Teaching Mastery Artifacts: a list aligned with the Danielson Components
• Sample lesson plans in reading, writing, and math
• Editable lesson plan templates
• Editable Curriculum Map for a Unit of Lessons
• Educational buzzwords explained in plain language
• Balanced Literacy Tips
• Using technology in your classroom
• Job interview tips so you can present a mini-lesson and sound like a pro
A detailed look at each part of a lesson:
• Learning target
• Check for understanding
• Depth of Knowledge
• Questioning techniques
• Follow-up questions
• Active engagement
• Accountable talk
• Turn and talk
• Small group work
• Reading conference
• Writing conference
• Guided reading
• Multiple points of entry
• Next steps checklist
• Lesson sharing
• Brain breaks
• Exit slips
• Curriculum mapping
• Behavior management
> The Perfect Lesson Guide is a PDF file. (155 pages)
> Editable Lesson Plans and Curriculum Map Templates are PowerPoint files. (20 pages)
I hope you find The Perfect Lesson to be packed with useful tools and strategies for your classroom…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers/ The Perfect Lesson Plan
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also enjoy…
Behavior Management with Humor
-- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
Behavior Management MEGA-Resources
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
School Rules Pack
Counting Song MP3s for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
Behavior Management Callbacks
Behavior Management Charts
© 2016 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)