Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The perfect lesson plan—and your best observation lesson ever—will be easier with this Teacher Evaluation Guide. The Perfect Lesson Plan includes checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, scripts, posters, printables, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for expert Danielson teacher evaluations in K – 5.
Compiled by a long-term teacher, The Perfect Lesson will help you navigate through a modern-day lesson—from planning to presentation. You'll master every detail, from planning the learning target, to small group work, differentiation, share strategies, and behavior management; and you'll learn how to bring it alive in your classroom.
Whether you’re a new teacher eager to put it all together or a seasoned pro looking to keep up with changing times, The Perfect Lesson Plan will guide you through your Danielson Teacher Evaluation, step-by-step.
• A One-Page Cheat-Sheet Lesson Plan to help you get started
• How to write a lesson that meets current expectations
• How to present a lesson most effectively
• Adding a personal touch for an unforgettable lesson
• How to cultivate a crucial atmosphere of respect and rapport
• Behavior management to control your class firmly but graciously
• How to prepare your students for an observation
• Pre-observation meeting: come prepared
• Post-observation interview questions and how to best answer them – Editable PPT
• Danielson demystified: the gold standard checklist for teacher evaluation
• Sample artifacts for each domain in the Danielson checklist
• Sample lesson plans in reading, writing, and math
• How to infuse rigor – without tears!
• Lesson plan templates – Editable PPT
• Curriculum Map for a Unit of Study – Editable PPT
• Educational buzzwords explained in plain language
• Balanced Literacy Guide
• Multimedia to enliven your classroom
• Co-teaching tips
• Job interview tips so you can present a mini-lesson like a pro
A detailed look at each part of a lesson:
• Time-line of a lesson
• Learning target
• Lesson intro
• Check for understanding
• Questioning techniques
• Follow-up questions
• Depth of knowledge
• Rigor: Going Deeper
• Active engagement
• Accountable talk
• Turn and talk
• Small group work
• Multiple points of entry
• Reading conference
• Writing conference
• Guided Reading
• Mid-Lesson review
• Next steps checklist
• Sharing strategies
• Brain breaks
• Exit slips with editable samples
> The Perfect Lesson Guide is a PDF file. (168 pages)
> Editable Lesson Plans and Curriculum Map Templates are PowerPoint files. (20 pages)
> BONUS: EASY-PRINT Great Lesson Posters!
I hope you find The Perfect Lesson to be packed with useful tools and strategies for your classroom…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers/ The Perfect Lesson Plan
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also like…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
© 2016 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)