Also included in
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
The perfect lesson plan—and your best observation lesson ever—will be easier with this Teacher Evaluation Guide. The Perfect Lesson Plan includes checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, scripts, posters, printables, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for expert Danielson teacher evaluations in K – 5.
Are you teaching by video-- with Distance Learning? Put your best foot forward!
Compiled by a long-term teacher, The Perfect Lesson will help you navigate through a modern-day lesson—from planning to presentation. You'll master every detail, from planning the learning target, to small group work, differentiation, share strategies, and behavior management; and you'll learn how to bring it alive in your classroom.
Whether you’re a new teacher eager to put it all together or a seasoned pro looking to keep up with changing times, The Perfect Lesson Plan will guide you through your Danielson Teacher Evaluation, step-by-step.
Packed with must-have treasures:
• A One-Page Cheat-Sheet Lesson Plan to help you get started
• How to write a lesson that meets current expectations
• How to present a lesson most effectively
• Adding a personal touch for an unforgettable lesson
• How to cultivate a crucial atmosphere of respect and rapport
• Behavior management to control your class firmly but graciously
• How to prepare your students for an observation
• Pre-observation meeting: come prepared!
• Post-observation interview questions and how to best answer them – Editable PPT
• Danielson demystified: the gold standard checklist for teacher evaluation
• Sample artifacts for each domain in the Danielson checklist
• Sample lesson plans in reading, writing, and math
• How to infuse rigor – without tears!
• Lesson plan templates – Editable PPT
• Curriculum Map for a Unit of Study – Editable PPT
• Educational buzzwords explained in plain language
• Balanced Literacy Guide
• Multimedia to enliven your classroom
• Co-teaching tips
• Working with ELLs and IEPs
• Job interview tips so you can present a mini-lesson like a pro
A detailed look at each part of a lesson so it will shine:
• Time-line of a lesson
• Learning target
• Lesson intro
• Check for understanding
• Questioning techniques
• Follow-up questions
• Depth of knowledge
• Rigor: Going Deeper
• Active engagement
• Accountable talk
• Turn and talk
• Small group work
• Multiple points of entry
• Reading conference
• Writing conference
• Guided Reading
• Mid-Lesson review
• Next steps checklist
• Sharing strategies
• Brain breaks
• Exit slips with editable samples
> The Perfect Lesson Guide is a PDF file.
> Editable Lesson Plans and Curriculum Map Templates are PowerPoint files.
> BONUS: EASY-PRINT Great Lesson Posters!
> BONUS: Ink-Saver Version for printing with less ink!
> BONUS: Pandemic Teaching Tips
- Safety Rules for a Pandemic – Poster
- Online Learning Rules for Distance Learning – Poster
- How to Use the TpT Digital Tool to Assign Activities to Students
- Personal Health for Teachers
I hope you find The Perfect Lesson to be packed with useful tools and strategies for your classroom…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers/ The Perfect Lesson Plan
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also like…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
© Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)