The Perfect Lesson Plan - Teacher Evaluation Guide - Observation Lesson Tips
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources, and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obPrice $65.00Original Price $89.00Save $24.00
The perfect lesson plan—and your best observation lesson ever—will be easier with this Teacher Evaluation Guide. You'll have a personal mentor to guide you with detailed checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, scripts, posters, printables, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for expert teacher evaluations in K – 5.
Are you teaching by video--with Distance Learning? Put your best foot forward!
Compiled by a long-term teacher, The Perfect Lesson will help you navigate through a modern-day lesson—from planning to presentation. You'll master every detail, from planning the learning target to small group work, differentiation, share strategies, and behavior management; and you'll learn how to bring it alive in your classroom.
Whether you’re a new teacher eager to put it all together or a seasoned pro looking to keep up with changing times, The Perfect Lesson Plan will guide you through your Teacher Evaluation, step-by-step.
Packed with must-have treasures:
• A One-Page Cheat-Sheet Lesson Plan to help you get started
- The Cheat Sheet is a super-detailed teacher script, which you may adapt to ANY lesson in ANY subject area!
• How to write a lesson that meets current expectations
• How to present a lesson most effectively
• Adding a personal touch for an unforgettable lesson
• How to cultivate a crucial atmosphere of respect and rapport
• Behavior management to control your class firmly but graciously
• How to prepare your students for an observation
• Pre-observation meeting: come prepared!
• Post-observation interview questions and how to best answer them – Editable PPT
• Danielson demystified: the gold standard checklist for ANY teacher evaluation
• Sample artifacts for each domain in the Danielson checklist
• Sample lesson plans in reading, writing, and math
• How to infuse rigor – without tears!
• Lesson plan templates – Editable PPT
• Curriculum Map for a Unit of Study – Editable PPT
• Educational buzzwords explained in plain language
• Balanced Literacy Guide
• Multimedia and technology to spice up your lesson
• Co-teaching tips
• Working with ELLs and IEPs
• Job interview tips to present yourself and your mini-lesson like a pro
A detailed look at each part of a lesson so it will shine:
• Timeline of a lesson
• Learning target
• Lesson intro
• Check for understanding
• Questioning techniques
• Follow-up questions
• Depth of knowledge
• Rigor: Going Deeper
• Active engagement
• Accountable talk
• Turn and talk
• Small group work
• Multiple points of entry
• Whole-Class Conversations
• Differentiation for students' needs and abilities
• Reading conference
• Writing conference
• Guided Reading
• Mid-Lesson review
• Next steps checklist
• Sharing strategies - small group & whole class
• Brain Breaks & Callbacks
• Exit slips with editable samples
• Transition gracefully at the end of a lesson, to the next activity
2 full reading lessons, 2 full math lessons, and 1 full writing lesson are included:
These are detailed instructions, with a teacher script showing exactly what to say and do, step-by-step. They’re specific lessons, adaptable for a range of grades and abilities.
- Writing: I can add details to the drawing of my narrative story
- Reading: I can identify and discuss the setting of a story, The Little House
- Reading: I can tell about the character traits of Hermit Crab, in A House for Hermit Crab
- Math: I can model and count twenty objects
- Math: I can compare sets with the same number of objects
> The Perfect Lesson Guide is a PDF file.
> Editable Lesson Plans and Curriculum Map Templates are PowerPoint files.
> BONUS: EASY-PRINT Great Lesson Posters!
> BONUS: Ink-Saver Version for printing with less ink!
> BONUS: Pandemic Teaching Tips
- Safety Rules for a Pandemic – Poster
- Online Learning Rules for Distance Learning – Poster
- How to Use the TpT Digital Tool to Assign Activities to Students
- Personal Health for Teachers
I hope you find The Perfect Lesson to be packed with useful tools and strategies for your classroom…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers/ The Perfect Lesson Plan
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might also like…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
Teacher Guide for a Great Classroom
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management, and Bulletin Board Displays
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
© Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)