This 25 page product is designed to cover: Comprehension, Sequence, Cause and Effect, Character Traits, Character Comparison and more for the book "The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!" by Mo Willems.
This product includes the following:
• COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS
1 page featuring 3 questions
Option for lined answer boxes and unlined boxes
• CHARACTER TRAITS
-Identifying Character Traits for the pigeon and the duckling
- 4 box organizer- The Pigeon feels..., The Pigeon looks like... The Pigeon thinks... The Pigeon is (describe him)
- Identify Beginning, Middle, and End
- Put 5 events from the story in order 1-5
*ANSWER KEY PROVIDED!*
• CAUSE AND EFFECT
-8 total Cause and Effect boxes. Students need to fill in 4 boxes.
• 6 DISCUSSION CARDS
- 6 Questions to get students interested, excited, and relate to the story
• SUPPLEMENTAL ACTIVITIES
- Identify 3 Important Events
-My Favorite Part: draw and write
-Learning about Pigeon
-Character Comparison: identify 3 similarities and 3 differences between you and the character
25 pages of graphic organizers and activities to help you teach this story!
Lined and unlined writing boxes are provided!
Simply PRINT and TEACH!
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!