Note: This product is meant to be used after students read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from PIGMAN.
Examples of clues:
* Infantile (syn.) ANSWER: childish
* Mundane (ant.) ANSWER: unusual
* Subliminally (ant.) ANSWER: consciously
* Philanthropy: An act of ___ (syn.) ANSWER: charity
* Proficiency (syn.) ANSWER: skill
* Antagonistic (ant.) ANSWER: aggressive
A fun way to learn vocabulary!
NOTE: This puzzle contains the 25 Words to Know from THE PIGMAN edition of Bookmarks Plus.
The Pigman edition of Bookmarks Plus—Fun Freebie & Handy Reading Aid!
Use both to reinforce meaning!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!