NOTE: This product is meant to be used after students have read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for challenging words from THE PIGMAN. FYI: 25 of these words are from the Words to Know list on The Pigman edition of Bookmarks Plus.
Examples of clues:
* Infantile (syn.) ANSWER: childish
* Mundane (ant.) ANSWER: unusual
* Subliminally (ant.) ANSWER: consciously
* Philanthropy: An act of ___ (syn.) ANSWER: charity
* Proficiency (syn.) ANSWER: skill
* Antagonistic (ant.) ANSWER: aggressive
A fun way to learn new words!
Don't miss THE PIGMAN edition of BOOKMARKS PLUS—A very handy little reading aid that helps students keep track of main characters, includes a list of defined Words to Know, and so much more! View it in my store!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!