The Story of The Pilgrims Thanksgiving Interactive Notebook & Lapbook Activities with FREE Informational Text Test Prep Passage
The Story of The Pilgrims Interactive Notebook & Lapbook Activities
allows students to think on a higher level by virtue of collaborative and imaginative work. Students will create their lapbooks and/or use the templates for an interactive notebook for differentiated, self-directed learning! Perfect for the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving for a true appreciation of the holiday!
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION
and is great for National American Indian Heritage Month (November 1-30), especially during the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving!★ ☆ ★
★ Includes our FREE
Informational Text Test Prep Passage which can be used for grades 4+. However, this passage can also be used for enrichment purposes and as a close-read exercise.★
★ Click on the green preview button above for a detailed look as to what's inside! ★
Lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 84-page MEGA packet includes loads of interactive notebook and lapbook activities:
• How to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 27 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of The Pilgrims Graphic Organizer
• The Pilgrims Accordion Timeline
• Talk Like A Pilgrim - 17th Century English to 21st Century English Words: Create your own English to English Picture Dictionary
• Talk Like A Wampanoag - 17th Century English to 21st Century English Words: Create your own English to Wampanoag Picture Dictionary
• Compare and contrast The Pilgrims and The Wampanoag (Venn)
• Compare and contrast The Mayflower and The Santa Maria (Bracket)
• Compare and contrast Plymouth and Jamestown (Bracket)
• The Wampanoag: Longhouse Research
• The Mayflower Compact
• The Pilgrims Informational Diamond
• Map Skills: The Pilgrims Settle
• Cause & Effects Flaps: What is the cause and effect of European exploration in North America?
• No prep, pre-made Important Figure Fact Envelope with 16 pre-made cards
• The Pilgrims Enrichment Diamond Fold
• Famous Pilgrim Figure Spotlight: William Bradford, Squanto
• Cause and Effect Trifold: What are some of the causes and effects of The Pilgrims coming to America?
• What would a Pilgrim think if he/she could see America today? What would a Wampanoag think if he/she could see America today?
• The Mayflower
• The Mayflower Create A Cross-Section Cutaway
• Compare & Contrast Venn Trifold: Navigational Tools
• Book-Style Flapbooks: Pilgrims, The Wampanoag
• Social Media Technology: #PlymouthRock: “Sign in” and register your arrival on Plymouth Rock
• Create A Travel Brochure
• Pros & Cons Flip Tabs
• 5-Point Pentagon: Pilgrim Homes
• Animals Fact Cards of The New World Farms
• All About…Life on Board (Sailors) Trapezoid Foldable
• Art Focus of Native Americans
• Pilgrims and Wampanoag Traditional Dress
• Create A Wampanoag Flag
• Create A Pilgrim Flag
• Maize / Crops
• Science & Technology: Growing Food in The New World
• Create A Political Cartoon
• Create A Hornbook
• Create A Journal Entry
• Time Travel Souvenir Chest: If you could go back in time and travel with the Pilgrims to America, what three souvenirs would you bring back?
• Compare and Contrast: Massachusetts: Then and Now Foldable Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
Common Core aligned thematic unit; 84 engaging pages.
You May Also Like Brazil Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your 'My Purchases' page. Beside each of your purchases, click the 'Provide Feedback' button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and valued!.
• For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit
• Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
Take advantage of our other no-prep bundles:
★ Ancient River Valley Civilizations Lessons & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Brazil Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The 3 Branches of Government Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Immigration: Then and Now Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The Spanish American War Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ NYC 5 Boroughs SUPER MEGA Lesson Plan and Interactive Notebook Bundle
★ Mexico Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ Symbols of America Lesson Plan Bundle & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ China Unit Lessons and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ The Old West Pioneers MEGA Lesson Plan Bundle w/ Interactive Notebook Activities
© DynamicDuo101, 2016