Use this fun, interactive game to review place value with your students!
Students will develop a meaningful understanding of the value of each digit in a multi-digit number and also understand how each digit relates to other digits (i.e., recognizing that 600/10 = 60 and 4,000 x 100 = 400,000).
This game includes:
- detailed instructions on HOW TO play the game
- place value posters (used for the game)
- number posters (used for the game)
- cut outs (used for making selections during the game)
- fake checks (for students to fill out their earnings from the game)
I can guarantee this game will be a hit in your classroom!