Tired of those boring old cell projects made from food and 3-D Models?? Check out what we did to make learning about the PLANT and ANIMAL cell MORE exciting!!! After learning all about the cell organelles or parts of the animal and plant cell, we learned more through a biologist, 7th graders, and our own RESEARCH to TRANSFORM our classroom into NOT one, but both of the cells we learned about this year! From our room transformations we were able to invite people of all ages to tour our LIVE cells to LEARN more about plant and animal cells!!!!
Check out the table of contents below for more!
1. Interactive Flip-Flaps: Pages 3-29
2. Interactive Student Book in Color: Pages 30-59
3. Interactive Student Book in B/W: Pages 60-87
4. Vocabulary Cards: Pages 88-94
5. Vocabulary Assessments: Pages 95-97
6. Social Media Bulletin Boards: Pages 98-126
7. Final Project- LIVE CELL: Pages 127-148
8. Informational Videos and Songs: Page 49
9. Special Thanks! Page 150
10. Previews: Pages 151-152
*Don't forget to watch the video that is included in this product of our day to day and FINAL LIVE CELL in ACTION!