Use this Polar Express resource to teach multiple literacy skills, such as comparing/contrasting, vocabulary, inferencing, main idea, and more! Students will understand the book/movie while revisiting past reading skills. Answer Keys Included!
- vocabulary matching
- character trait descriptions
- inferring meaning from quotes
- moral vs main idea comparison
- graphic organizers
- sequencing events activity
- a letter to Santa
- resources to book your very own Polar Express train ride
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
★ Don't forget to hit "Follow Me" at the top of the page to keep up-to-date on all new products from Always A Lesson!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WIHTOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases