The Power of First Impressions & Navigating Friendships #Mar21SLPsgoDigital
Also included in
- This product is GROWING-- meaning the purchase of this bundle includes life-time access to any future boom™️ card products that I create. Once I add a new product, you can just go in and re-download at no additional cost. Any additional packets will be added to this bundle and the price will increasePrice $97.20Original Price $108.00Save $10.80
This product includes a PDF file as well as a link to a boom learning deck. Boom products can be displayed on any device with internet access. Boom memberships are free. Preview the Boom deck by clicking here.
Do your students have difficulty with appropriately gaining the attention of others? With making racist/culturally insensitive comments? With understanding how others perceive them?
If so, then this product is perfect for you! I designed this product specifically for my junior high students focused on gaining the attention of others and reducing inappropriate blurt outs in the classroom. My students have a difficult time understanding how others perceive them. This packet was designed to help increase self-awareness and a deeper understanding.
The following are included in this packet:
- Statistics on first impressions
- First impression questionnaire
- First impression IQ quiz
- stereotypes mini-lesson/activity
- Navigating friendships quiz
- What really matters in a friendship?
- Friendship profile
- Blurt/speech filter visual