Also included in
- This bundle contains the projects Portraits & Culture, The Power of Patterns, Shout It Out, and Still in the Game. These projects are suitable for middle school visual arts and contain ready-to-play PPT lessons, instructional videos, ready-to-play Kahoots, and editable assessments that are standPrice $72.00Original Price $80.00Save $8.00
- This bundle contains sixteen classroom-tested Visual Arts projects for Middle School art students. These projects contain ready-to-play PPT lessons, instructional videos, ready-to-play Kahoots, and editable assessments that are standards-friendly.Price $288.00Original Price $320.00Save $32.00
The Power of Patterns challenges students with the question, “why are patterns important in the way we perceive the world?” They will learn a bit about and analyze artwork from various times and cultures that feature patterns. Then students are tasked with exploring patterns in their own artwork.
This unit includes…
● Exploration of pattern
● Ready-to-show PowerPoint lessons
● Instructional videos from the ISB Art History Channel and other YouTube educators
● Ready-to-play Kahoot!
● Sample and editable rubrics based on NAEA anchor standards
● Editable PowerPoints and Word documents in the student pack
● Flexibility for differentiation across grades 6 – 9
● Online delivery options
Preview the Kahoot! “The Power of Patterns”