Also included in
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION BUNDLE: 15-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening. The 15 products in this Amer$36.20$52.75Save $16.55
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION & CIVIL WAR BUNDLE: 30-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution and Civil War to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening.$68.75$104.75Save $36.00
- Middle School Geography, Government, and Psychology Bundle -- 31 Products! When I started teaching middle school Social Studies over 17 years ago I was given a text book that was outdated, at an advanced reading level, and did not provide any supplemental material. I found myself completely on my$29.99$57.74Save $27.75
- If you are looking for your students to make a connection to Constitution Day on September 17th, or teach U.S. History and need a way to help students understand the buildup to the Constitution, then any one of the three products in this bundle might be able to help. I teach 8th grade U.S. History$6.20$7.75Save $1.55
- Middle School Social Studies Bundle. This bundle is providing you with 15 products that I’ve used in my classroom and are tried-and-true activities. When I first started teaching middle school I remember feeling so stressed because I didn’t have any resources to fall back on. This bundle provides$24.00$46.75Save $22.75
- This two-pack allows your students to use primary source documents to help them become better students of history. Students will analyze the 7 articles of the U.S. Constitution as well as break down the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution to better understand the meaning behind it. Descriptions of b$4.50$5.50Save $1.00
- This bundle of U.S. History primary sources provides you with a way to help your students better understand the ideas and meanings behind some of the most famous documents from America's past and how they connect to today's world. Each resource comes in both paper and digital formats.Click on the l$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
Preamble - U.S. Constitution. This Preamble assignment will have students take the "old language" found in the Preamble and use a dictionary, thesaurus, or online source to figure out what message was trying to be explained when it was written.
What I've always liked about this assignment is hearing students talking to each other and trying to figure out which words we use today mean the same thing as the words used back in 1787.
This assignment, as well as the included quiz, are in both paper and digital formats.
Check out these other U.S. History/Government products:
For a GREAT classroom management tool check out my BEST-SELLER!
Connect with Surviving Social Studies...
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on www.survivingsocialstudies.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Surviving Social Studies
Copyright ©Surviving Social Studies. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.