This project is designed for Government Honors students. It is to act as a distributed project sheet. It is being uploaded as a World Document to allow for changes to suit your class.
I provide very few details on this sheet intentionally. I choose to give them the details orally to help them develop their listening and note-taking skills. If you would like me to provide you with those details I will do so free with purchase.
Some things to note:
1) I have laptops available in my classroom.
2) This project is done both in and out of the classroom.
a) In Class
Day 1, I provide the assignment and details, as well as the grading rubric. (Not provided because I use one that is not my own).
Day 2, We transition into our activity for nomination and the Electoral College.
Day 3, The Electoral College continued.
Days 4 and 5, I circle the room critiquing their work so they can make corrections.
Days 6 and 7, Presentations
3) I provide 6-7 days for completion.
4) Presentations are mandatory.
5) I will transition to the legislative branch upon completion of this project.