As a private practice SLP, I struggle to find the "perfect" planner to keep up with my appointments, therapy attendance, paid/unpaid invoices, etc. That's why I created my own! This planner runs January to December. It is all pre-dated so that you can print, assemble and start plugging in important dates and your clients' appointments. There is over 200 pages of awesome organization in this resource.
Each month includes:
- Entire month at a glance with lists for things to accomplish
- Weekly pages with time slots starting at 7:30am. Your entire day is broken up into 30 minute segments making it easier to see appointment times for clients. You can also track invoices paid during the week, what clients you have billed insurance for AND your weekly attendance ratio (to remind you just how productive you have been!)
- Three Checklist style pages for invoices sent monthly, monthly bookkeeping tasks, evaluations due and insurance eligibility
- Monthly list of "social media holidays" along with the hashtag AND content ideas for your social media pages
- Monthly Self-Care page to track your moods and habits each day as well as a monthly "bucket list" of fun things to celebrate the month (and get your mind OFF work!)
All of this fits in a 1 inch binder so it is not super bulky. I added tabs to the beginning of each month that color code each quarter in the year. To cut down on paper, you can print front and back.