Also included in
- Light and its Production - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. By purchasing this bundle you will save 54% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.**If you'd like to watch a VIDEO PREVIEW of this resource, CLICK HERE.**Lesson Objectives: Throughout this 5E lesson, students will• Inves$14.97$29.90Save $14.93
- A complete teaching package for Optics. Your unit comes with 11 lessons, lab station activities, projects, bell ringers, activities, and more. Everything you need to teach the unit over 4-5 weeks. This unit includes both Office and Google formats for ALL lessons. The presentations are in PowerPoint$42.97$84.68Save $41.71
- A complete teaching package for Optics. Your unit comes with 11 lessons. Everything you need to teach the unit over 4-5 weeks. The 4-5 weeks of teaching material include 11 lessons as well as a unit test with an answer key. If you're interested in the activities that go along with this unit, please$28.97$57.72Save $28.75
Everything you need to teach The Production of Light is right here including the lesson (student and teacher versions), an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check for student understanding, and a student lesson handout. The presentation is interactive and engaging with YouTube videos hyperlinked directly onto the slides. No more searching, just click on the slide and it will take you directly to them.
Google Classroom and Exit Ticket
- This resource is perfect for in-class or distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom. Included is a link that with one click, will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- On the last Google Slide is a link to a four-question Exit Ticket that you can give as homework or to conclude your lesson in class.
- This lesson includes both Google and Office versions for ALL resources. The presentation is in Google Slides and PowerPoint while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It also allows you, as well as your students, to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
- Fluorescent lights
- Compact Fluorescent lights (CFLs)
- Electric Discharge
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Hyperlinked videos embedded on the slides
- Student lesson handout
- "Great resource! Thanks for sharing!"
- "Very good power point, especially student copy."
Digital and Distance Learning:
This lesson is fully digital which makes it perfect for the classroom, distance learning, or as a sub-plan if needed. With a single click, the entire package will be imported into your Google Drive and will be ready to assign to your students or present in class. You can also place a copy of the resources directly into student Google Drive accounts for easy access.
Included in your package is an Exit Ticket which can be directly accessed from the last Google Slide. Additionally, your purchase will create a copy of the Google Form Exit Ticket which you can edit to meet your class needs.
The student version of the lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Each lesson below is also available inside my High School Optics Unit.
The individual Optics Lessons can be accessed below.
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured, and evaluate my work.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.