Looking for a great end-of-year project for AP Psych. students after the exam? Or get your students ready for the exam with this project! It will make them SUPER prepared. (ALL of my students did this project AND passed the AP Psychology exam.) This bundle includes:
- A sample chapter analysis.
- A breakdown of psychology concepts to apply to each section of the novel.
- Printable pages of a list of AP Psychology terms by topic (motivation, development, testing, etc.).
- A project rubric and comments sheet.
This project really gets students to apply psychology terms to different scenarios in the novel. The novel is perfect for discussing identity vs. role confusion. This should get students to apply what they know and stretch the imagination!
A Note From Me:
I love making products for high school students that are creative, engaging and fun to use in the classroom. It is my sincere hope that you find this product useful. Please check out some of my other resources at Allyson’s Creative Corner.
Happy by Pharrell Williams: A Literary Analysis of the Hit Song & Fun Activities
Life in Six Words Memoirs – Creative Writing
Persepolis Task Cards
Click on the green star above next to my store logo above for product updates. Thank you for following my store.
Allyson’s Creative Corner
Your feedback is important. Please leave a rating and comments to earn valuable TPT credits for future purchases.
How to Rate this Resource:
• Go to My Purchases
. *You may need to log in.
• Look for the Provide Feedback
button beside each purchase.
• Once you click on the Provide Feedback button, you may leave a rating and a short comment.
• Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits for you to use to lower the cost of future purchases.
Thanks again for visiting my store!