The Quilt Maker's Gift By Jeff Brumbeau is one of our FAVORITE read aloud books during the holiday season. We created this book companion packet for you to use with your students to highlight the wonderful characters and lessons that are shared in this story. This book is also a wonderful resource to use during a character education lesson on giving with gratitude.
Table of Contents:
1. The Quilt Maker Character Description Activity
2. The King Character Description Activity
3. The Might King Changes Response Activity
4. The Quilt Maker's Special Setting Response Activity
5. The Quilt Maker's Lesson Response Activity
6. Giving with Gratitude Response Activity