This activity packet is designed to partner with "The Rabbit Listened" by Cori Doerrfeld Activity Set for whole group or small group activities.
For discussion and learning on the following topics: Listening, Friendship/Empathy, Resiliency/Growth Mindset, Overcoming Obstacles, Feeling, Grief
- Set Includes:
- 56 Activity cards for cooperative learning activities
- Suggestions for use for slides and cards
- Blank create your own card
- Grief activity cards
- Scoot/Scramble Game
- Vocabulary sheet
- Link to editable Google Slides lesson for distance or in-person learning- add your own personalized emoji.
- Link to a Kahoot game for data collection
Now includes a digital version for use with Google Slides TM and Google Classroom TM for digital or distance learning.
Digital downloads included:
- PPT for overhead display
- PDF for print display
- PDF of activities (for discussion deck creation, etc.)
- Access to Google Slides TM version for digital/distance learning
- Link to Kahoot vocabulary review game for formative assessments
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.