Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.19 MB | 7 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSF.TF.A.1. They will work to understand the radian measure of an angle as it relates to a unit circle. Students will convert between angle measures expressed in degrees and radians. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 10 links to instructional videos or texts
• 7 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as unit circle and radian
• Examples of how to convert between angle measures expressed in degrees and radians
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as not understanding the definition of a radian